The SBI, and SBN pumps are non-self priming vertical multistage pump of in-line design, flange or with Victaulic coupling with equally sized suction and discharge ports. Stage construction with stainless steel impellers, chambers and pressure casing. Pump stub shaft and motor shaft of the I EC-standards motor are directly close coupled. All pumps are equipped with a cartridge type mechanical seal for easy maintenance.
SB, SBI and SBN pumps have different pump sizes and various numbers of stages to provide the flow and the pressure required.
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Port Size (in.)||1.25|
|Volts||220/440 – Three phase – 60Hz|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||165|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||N/A|
|Suction Port (in.)||1.25|
|Discharge Port (in.)||1.25|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||9.8 x 8 x 20.9|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||48.2|
WATER SUPPLY AND PRESSURE BOOSTING
- Pressure boosting in buildings, hotels, residential complexes
- Pressure booster stations, supply of water networks
- Pressure boosting for industrial water supply
IRRIGATION AND AGRICULTURE
- Sprinkler irrigation
- Field irrigation (flooding)
- Washing and cleaning systems
- Car washing facilities
- Fire fighting systems
- Process water systems
- Machine tools (cooling lubricants)
- Water softeners and de-mineralization Reverse Osmosis systems
- Distillation systems
- Ultra-filtration systems
HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR-CONDITIONING
- Induction heating
- Heat exchangers
- Cooling towers and systems
- Temperature control systems
• Squirrel cage in short circuit, aluminum casing up to 22 kW, totally enclosed, fan-cooled, 2- pole standard motor.
• Standard supply Stairs motors up to 15 kW. Other motor brands for higher powers.
• Electrical data
-Enclosure class: IPSS
-Insulation class: F
• The motors have efficiency values that fall within the range normally referred to as high efficiency.
• Ambient temperature: Max. +122°F
SB (I, N) pumps can handle a wide variety of liquids, each with its own characteristic.
- Non-corrosive liquids
- For fluid transfer, circulation and pressure boosting of cold or hot clean water.