Products sold by Gol Pumps Technology company, come with 1 year warranty. All tanks have 5 years warranty starting from purchase date(invoice date). (Warranty will be accepted only for customers who completed the warranty form, provided by Gol Pumps Technology , in this page, prior to the pump installation)
Warranty claims will be rejected in the following situations:
A. If the defect in the product arises from:
- Any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer/purchaser
- Modifications undertaken by the customer/ purchaser or a third party without the consents of Gol Pumps Technology Team.
B. If a defect is caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate maintenance or faulty repair by others than our service department.
- Failure to observe the operating instructions
- Over- loading
- Use of any unsuitable material
- The effects of chemical or electrolytic action
- Building or assembly work not undertaken by Gol Pumps Technology Team
- Other reasons beyond Gol Pumps Technology control.
- You are responsible to send All the information and documents like pictures or videos that our service department require from you.
- If we notice that you do not have a reliable electrical protector for any possible problems, your warranty will not be accepted
As a general rule, Gol Pumps Technology will not accept to pay transportation/replacement/installation costs for faulty products.
Warranty claims may also be submitted by contacting the local Gol Pumps Technology office or the point of sale.